As we all know, Ice cream is one of the most common and delicious desserts all over the world. No one says no to ice cream. But it contains lots of dairy and sugar in it. If you are in Keto, Intermittent fasting, OMAD, or Low Carb Diet ice cream must be the something you are craving so badly. Because there are very few places that you could find the best keto ice cream / low carb ice cream to buy. Today I am gonna share an easy and simple recipe to make keto ice cream at home. This keto dessert recipe is very easy to prepare. This keto recipe is a few ingredients keto recipe anyone can make at home. Keto strawberry ice cream recipe will be a good solution for your sweet tooth.
Since all berries are lower in carbs than most fruits, they are the best substitute we can use for homemade keto ice cream. This keto ice cream will be an excellent healthy snack or a dessert for children too. Since this is a sugar-free dessert, it is suitable for diabetes patients also.
This Homemade Sugar-Free Five Ingredients Keto Strawberry Ice-cream Recipe Is Most Suitable For OMAD, Keto, Keto-OMAD, Intermittent Fasting And Half Plate Diet. Simply It Is Suitable For Any Diet Plan. Plus This Is A Healthy Dessert Recipe For Who Like To Eat Healthy And Yummy Foods.
- heavy cream 02 cups
- sour cream 1/4 cup
- Strawberry 1/2 cup
- pinch of salt
- Monkfruit/ Stevia/ erythritol/ Swerve 1/3 cup
How to make homemade sugar-free keto ice-cream
- In a mixing bowl, mix both whipping cream and sour cream.
- Then dip the bottom of this bowl in another bowl of ice water. Keep this stable and do not fill the large bowl too much with ice water.
- Now beat the sour cream and whipping cream until it turns into a thick mixture.
- Now in a blender, add whipping cream and sour cream mixture, 1/2 cup strawberries, a pinch of salt, and 1/3 cup of any of above sweetener and blend all in high-speed for 5-10 minutes until all blend well.
- Transfer the ice cream mixture to a bowl and freeze for 5 hours until it’s hard
- After 5 hours, take out the mixture and blend in a blender at high speed.
- Transfer the blended ice cream mixture to a bowl and freeze for another 02 hours until it’s hard.
- Ice cream is ready to serve now
- This recipe can serve four persons.
Per 1 serving
- Calories: 452Kcal
- Fat: 45g
- Carbs: 6g
- Protein: 5g