Fed up with eggs on your breakfast? Lets bake something. any suggestions? What about a bagel? Is bagel a healthy meal? Nop, But Gluten-Free Easy Few Ingredients Keto Bagels is a healthy keto meal. Lets make little change to your breakfast. Are you ready? Say your cravings to bye-bye!
Gluten-Free Easy Few Ingredients Keto Bagels Are Suitable For OMAD, Keto, Keto-OMAD, Intermittent Fasting And Half Plate Diet. Simply It Is Suitable For Any Diet Plan. You Can Make 10 keto bagels Using This Recipe. Eat What You Love Without Getting Fat. And Don’t Forget Once On The Lips, Forever On The Hips!
Nutritions Of Gluten-Free Easy Few Ingredients Keto Bagels (Per Serving)
- Calories –289kcal
- Net Carb – 3.5g
- Protein – 15g
- Fat – 24g
Nutritions Of Gluten-Free Keto Bagels (Total)
- Calories –2890kcal
- Net Carb – 35g
- Protein – 150g
- Fat – 240g
- almond flour 2 cups
- baking powder 1 tbsp.
- shredded mozzarella cheese 3 cups
- cream cheese 1/4 cup
- 2tbsp of whey protein powder
- pinch of salt
- Three eggs
- sesame seeds 1/2 cup
- Baking soda 1tsp
- water 1tbsp
How to make Gluten-Free Easy Few Ingredients Keto Bagels.
- Preheat oven at 400°.
- Take a large baking tray and Line a baking sheet with a parchment paper.
- Take one egg and beat it for few minutes continuously; set this aside.
- In a little glass mix tsp of baking soda and 1tbsp of water.
- Mix almond flour and baking powder, whey protein powder and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Melt the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese in an oven until both cheese fully dissolved. Or you can double boil this.
- Add this melted cheese mixture, two eggs and the baking soda and water in the glass into the almond flour and mix all well.
- Sit this for 15 minutes
- Now make balls from the dough, you will be able to make ten equal balls from this dough
- Now take one ball and roll it gently and, form a log.
- Now fuse both edges of the roll carefully and keep it on the baking tray.
- Finally, brush the top of the all bagels with the beaten egg.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and press seeds carefully into the bagel.
- Bake this for 20 minutes until bagels get golden brown.